(c) is provided a reduced total of extent a fantastic underneath the earlier in the day education loan around point forty.2 of 2001 Control as it read on Regulation, because it keep reading .
The person gave the new Minister completely wrong advice based on a beneficial give, student loan, micro-credential offer otherwise mini-credential student loan or has not yet informed the brand new Minister on time from the any change to guidance previously made available to the latest Minister
(4) The Minister shall not issue a grant or student loan to an individual who has been granted a severe permanent disability benefit under section 48 of this Regulation, under section 40.8 of the 2001 Regulation, as that section read on Control, while the you to definitely part continue reading .
Canada Student education loans Act
“being qualified scholar” boasts a qualifying student due to the fact revealed for the part 23 of 2001 Controls and you may students otherwise borrower considered becoming an effective beginner around section 11 or 11.one of the pre-2001 Regulation.
14. (1) The Minister shall not issue a grant or student loan if the individual has received grants or loans under the Act or Ontario Access Grants under Ontario Regulation (Ontario Access Grants and Ontario Tuition Grants) made under the Act, or both, in respect of previous periods of study totalling more than,
(2) Brand new Minister shall perhaps not situation the bottom role and/or better-right up element of the latest Ontario Pupil Give to help you just one rather than a handicap for more than eight academic conditions.
(3) Brand new Minister will not procedure the beds base component or perhaps the most readily useful-up part of the latest Ontario Scholar Give in order to one that have a disability for over a dozen educational terms and conditions where private are subscribed to lower than 60% away from just what institution takes into account are an entire course load.
(4) This new Minister could possibly get, in order to accommodate a single predicated on factors off a great handicap, influence you to definitely condition (1) (b) or subsection (3) cannot pertain.
(5) On the reason for subsections (2) and you may (3), an Ontario University fees Give given to help you one under the Work is viewed as to-be the bottom parts.
(6) Into reason for which part, just how many academic conditions when you look at the a period of analysis are computed making use of the pursuing the Table.
15. (1) The Minister may refuse to issue a grant or student loan to an individual if the Minister considers, after consulting with the approved institutions at which the individual has been enrolled, that the individual has not made satisfactory progress in a program of study. O. Reg. , s. 15 (1).
(2) Brand new Minister get decline to procedure a grant or student loan to help you a single in any of your after the things based on steps of the individual:
1. The person has not produced arrangements that will be sufficient on Minister to settle, otherwise hasn’t paid off, a student-based loan, also a small-credential education loan, or any other matter needed to be paid for the Crown according of any give, loan otherwise prize, plus a micro-credential offer otherwise small-credential student loan, from the federal government off Ontario, the federal government from Canada or the government of every most other province or region.
2. The person have not given the Minister all the suggestions and data files required by the fresh Minister to administer the application form out-of honors, has or https://perfectloans24.com/payday-loans-sc/ student education loans that private has had within the Operate, as well as factual statements about the person’s instructional condition, economic situation or members of the family position over a period of investigation.
4. Ministry of coaching, Universites and colleges Work, the or the Canada College student Financial assistance Act or an offence under the Unlawful Password (Canada) involving fraud or theft in respect of any student assistance program or any grant, loan or award, including a micro-credential grant or micro-credential student loan, made by the Government of Ontario, the Government of Canada or the government of any other province or territory. O. Reg. , s. 15 (2); O. Reg. , s. 2.